Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Parade of Ants or Elephants?


Are you in the pursuit of ants or elephants. I see the ants as small and all they do is work and the elephant as large, wise, patient, kind and according to an African proverb no work is to hard for an elephant.

Seeing the elephant as the future and as dreams and goals....I am definitely in the pursuit of elephants.
It can be intimidating with something so large ahead, but if you do like my husband always tells me...

"You must eat an elephant one bite at a time."

...then I believe you will have success in reaching your biggest goal. Mine is to make change in the world. How? I have a lot of ideas and don't know how they will all play out in the end, but if I take that one bite at a time it won't be like the days where I feel like I have a million things to do and I don't know where to start and therefore I do nothing. This blog I hope will help me and others to learn about themselves and go for their dreams.

I wish you all White Elephant Dreams


2 comments:

  1. Dreams are important to have, for without them - dreams cannot come true. The same way, goals are important - they help us reach for the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Nea! I feel the same way about making a change in the world. It's better to do what you can with what you have and where you are than to do nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete