Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Big Fish Are Caught With Big Fish Hooks

My husband loves to fish. He grew up going out with his father and bonding while waiting for the fish to get hooked. My best friend also loved fishing and being out in nature. I obviously had not gotten the memo growing up. I am now slowly trying to learn.  I feel I am still working on the patience a fisherman has required over the years. Days before my husbands birthday I went to the store to buy him a present, I knew he needed new hooks. When I got there and there was a wall full, I was lost. Small hook and big hooks which included freshwater, saltwater, treble hooks, bait hooks, worm hooks, the hooks with the fake fish, spinners, bobbers.... you get the idea. I ended up getting him some freshwater hooks with the fake fish on them for Pike and Perch. One of his first comments when he got the hooks was to mention how big they were. We went fishing not long after to try them out and not long after throwing them in the water he caught a big Perch. First hand experience...

"Big fish are caught with big fish hooks."




You need to buy the right equipment for what you want to catch. People don't use nose spray when they are having stomach cramps.



No comments:

Post a Comment